How It Works
Solar is a cost-effective solution that can generate up to 80% of the hot water your home needs. Solar collectors absorb the sun's energy before transferring it to an energy station, where the energy is converted into heat. Our installation experts can help you determine the right system size for your property, which typically depends on the amount of water used per person.
Facts & Figures:
- Top-rated solar thermal collector
- Certified by the SRCC and Energy Star rated
- Collectors sized on usage with the potential to heat 80% of the hot water needed for your property
We proudly feature solar hot water systems manufactured by Heliodyne™. Founded in 1976, Heliodyne™ Inc. is one of the oldest solar hot water companies in the U.S. Their continued focus on solar hot water has made Heliodyne™ a true specialist in the solar industry, and a leading supplier of quality solar heating systems throughout the country. Heliodyne™'s parent company, SolarCAP A/S, a global leader in solar water heating, gives Heliodyne access to the latest solar technology and economies of scale, ensuring the most value for your money when investing in a Heliodyne solar hot water system.
- Residential applications include 1 to 4 flat plate collectors
- Pre-engineered thermal solutions can be integrated into new construction or retrofitted to existing structures