How It Works
Solar electric systems harness the power of the sun through photovoltaic (PV) panels, which convert light (photo) into electricity (volt). The PV panels absorb sunlight, which turns to electrons as the energy flows through the semiconductor material of the panel, ultimately becoming the DC electric power you need to keep your home running strong.
Facts & Figures:
We proudly feature solar systems manufactured by
- Clean, efficient, and sustainable energy source
- 20 days of sunshine = The Earth's total coal, oil, and natural gas reserves
- Crystalline produces the highest efficiency levels of solar at 18.5% efficiency
- Install on rooftops, unused land, parking garages and other applications with south-facing racking
- Kitted solutions available in 1 to 100 kW systems
Kyocera™, one of the world's largest producers and suppliers of solar energy products. Systems designed and integrated by Kyocera allow you to expand your capabilities beyond the constraints of the traditional electric grid. The company's expertise is based on designing, manufacturing, and installing the most technologically advanced solar electric power systems available today. Earthsponse offers residential and light commercial kitted Kyocera applications, available in 1-100 kW systems.